High Resolution FPV Video Glasses 3D Headset Goggles with Dual Wifi
The Video-goggle is suitable to reproduce images from FPV cameras signal or to playback videos or images from external sources. The integrated 5,8 GHz receiver receives the video signal sent by the FPV transmitters installed in the model.
1. High brightness LCD specially tuned for FPV racing or Model airplane
2. Buit-in super sensitiveness 5.8GHz 40ch receiver,especially with RaceBand.
3. Come with advanced one key auto-searching function
4. 7.4V 1800MAH li battery box with long working time.
5. Ergonomic design fit your faces
6. High resolution of 854*482, which allows you a high quality image.
7. With 8MP front camera for optional.
8. Contrast and brightness can be adjusted to meet your needs.
1. 3D available
2. WVGA 854 X480; Brightness : 500cd/M2
3. FOV 30 degree,
4. Screen Mode16:9 , 4:3
5. IPD: 58-70mm
6. 5.8ghz 40CH including R band diversity Receiver A key for auto search.
7. 200, 400, 600 degree minus lens
8. 7.4V 1800MAH li battery box
9. Big patch built-in fan
10. Built-in front camera optional
11. Head tracker and HDMI-IN optional
a. 1x Diversity Video-goggle incl. Lithium battery
b. 2x 5.8GHz receiver antennas
3. 1x Lens set
4. 2x AV out cable
Screw the included 5,8GHz antennas on the two connectors placed on the top of the Video-goggle.
The power is supplied by the included Lithium battery, pay attention to charge the battery before use.
Fix the battery in the elastic band.
Connect the battery connection cable. The Video-goggle is in use when the battery is connected.
Scan the available transmitters with the scan button.
When the battery is empty the Video-goggle emits a sound.
HDMI - input
Here you can connect an HDMI cable from a video source.