1080P 143 Inch 2000 Nits HDMI USB Interface AR Head Mounted Display With 3D
A head-mounted display (HMD) is a display device, worn on the head or as part of a helmet, that has a small display optic in front of one (monocular HMD) or each eye (binocular HMD). An HMD has many uses including gaming, aviation, engineering, and medicine.
The head-mounted display uses the Birdbath solution, which has two monitors, each with a resolution of 1920*1080, and the viewing is clear and grain-free.
|Material||Si-OLED(Silicon-based organic light-emitting diodes)|
|Interface||HDMI 2.1, USB 2.0|
|Button||Brightness control,2D/3D switch,Volume control|
1. Private use
2. Watch anytime, anywhere
3. Support 3D left and right video formats.
4. Equipped with a 1920 x 1080 OLED display per eye for 3D video experience.
5. HDMI input, plug and play, easy to learn.
6. Small and lightweight, comfortable to wear.
7. The diopter can be adjusted from 0 to -500 degrees.
8. The brightness is 2000nits, the brightness can be adjusted.
9. Can be controlled by voice.
Tag: ar smart glasses, augmented reality glasses, lcos micro display ar glasses, full hd augmented reality ar glasses.