Payment & Shipping Terms:
|FOV:||30 Degree||Screen Mode:||16:9 Or 4:3|
5.8Ghz 40CH FPV Video Glasses FPV Diversity Goggles with Camera for Quadcopter
1. Ergonomic head-mounted design, forehead weighing, comfortable to wear and no pressure
2. Wide eye mask for comfortable wear
3. Suitable for all head types
4. Suitable for myopia, support 200, 400, 600 degree minus.
5. Support adjustable IPD 50--70mm.
7. Contrast is adjustable.
8. Brightnesss is adjustable.
9. Big patch built-in fan
10. 8MP is for option.
1. Support 3D format.
2. Resolution: WVGA 854 X480;
3. Brightness : 500cd/M2 and can be adjusted.
4. Contrast: 500:1, can be adjusted.
5. FOV 30 degree,
6. Screen Mode16:9 , 4:3
7. IPD: 58-70mm
8. Channles: 5.8ghz 40CH including R band diversity Receiver A key for auto search.
9. For myopia: 200, 400, 600 degree minus lens
10. Power: 7.4V 1800MAH li battery box
11. Fan: Big patch built-in fan
12. Built-in front camera optional
13. Head tracker and HDMI-IN optional
Screw the included 5,8GHz antennas on the two connectors placed on the top of the Video-goggle.
The power is supplied by the included Lithium battery, pay attention to charge the battery before use.
Fix the battery in the elastic band.
Connect the battery connection cable. The Video-goggle is in use when the battery is connected.
Scan the available transmitters with the scan button.
When the battery is empty the Video-goggle emits a sound.
HDMI - input
Here you can connect an HDMI cable from a video source.
AV IN - AV OUT
Video in- and output
Here you can connect your earphone
Contact Person: Vinan