Children Mini 2.7 Inch 5.8 G Video Receiver Helmet 40 Channels FPV Drone Goggles
UAV is divided into two main types, single rotor and multi-rotor. Mainly used in aerial shooting, high-altitude mapping, exploration, reconnaissance, agriculture, forest sowing and rescue, as well as entertainment competition.
One of the entertainment sports is generally used as a multi-rotor, through the machine.
UAV, generally refers to have a camera, no camera can only be a toy category.
UAV, generally divided into two pieces, part of the remote control, the other part is to take photos, or show, the display part of the previous is a map to complete, the map has a signal transmitter mounted on the drone connected to the camera, the signal receiver in the hand watching the video, some do on the remote control. Receiving signal generally to use WIFI and radio signal 5.8GHZ,WIFI distance is relatively close, you can use mobile phone to receive signals, but not very clear in the outdoor, and radio signal 5.8GHZ, distance can reach 2KM, hundreds of meters within the best signal, so most drones are used this.
However, agricultural and aerial shooting to use a more powerful radio signal, distance requirements farther, more accurate.
Our company's F4 is a 2.7-inch HD large screen that shows a 2.5-meter-long effect, and the 600MA battery allows you to play with durability and a refreshing design.
This product is more suitable for some monitoring classes, such as medical equipment external equipment, super wave; ultrasound; a popular one is to make it possible for more drone players to play with drones.
- Small size, light weight.
- Low power consumption, operating current 300-350mA.
- Dual antenna reception to make the signal more stable.
- RaceBand 48 channel, automatic search channel.
- 2.7 "960*240 resolution high brightness LCD screen.
- Built-in ultra-sensitive 5.8GHz 48CH receiver, especially suitable for RaceBand.
- Built-in 3.7V/600mah high capacity lithium-ion polymer battery
||Field of view: 0/120 degrees (horizontal/vertical)
||1.4W in RF mode
||48channels (6 bands *8 channels), support channel auto-searching
||600mAh reachargeable Li-battery
1. Design--Design and Development Team to meet your individual demands
2. Production--Assembly line production, high standard and strict requirements
3. Quality--Strict QC before shipment.
4. Products--Many kinds of cases are available for your choice
5. Package--General Packaging,also welcome your personalized design
6. Payment--Various options to make payment more convenient
7. Warranty--The company's products have a one-year warranty period
8. Shipment--DHL,UPS,TNT,FEDEX,etc. for your choice
Shenzhen Anpo Intelligence Technology Co., Ltd. was established in Shenzhen in the early 2014 and established its own factory (Dongguan Zhiyingshixun Technology Co., Ltd) in Dongguan with a total area of over 1,000 square meters., and the brand "ENMESI" was registered in the same year.
Enmesi is a professional solution provider for FPV glasses integrated solutions in the fields of medical, education, industry, security, gaming and audio-visual entertainment. According to the different needs of customers, Enmesi can provide customers with different solutions for smart glasses, providing OEM and ODM services.