View Video 3D VR Smart Glasses Second generation Display HDMI Input High Resolution Helmet
The head-mounted display is also known as the glasses type display, and the mobile theater. The working principle is to enlarge the image on the ultra-fine display through the optical system (mainly precision optical lens), and then present the large-screen image in the viewer's eyes. Since it looks like glasses, so also called video glasses. Video glasses solves perfectly the contradiction between portable audio and video equipment and powerful ultra-portable electronic equipment, that is the contradiction between delicate volume and big display. Therefore, in the future, it will certainly be widely used more and more.
● Can be based on personal pupil distance to fine-tune the distance of two lenses,improve the use of comfort.
How to Wear:
1. Hold the cabinet and push the top of the forehead-holder forward
2. Align the eyeshade with the lens windows
3. Wear the HMD to your eyes(with your glasses if you have).
4. Pull the forehead-holder back onto your forehead. Encircle the forehead to your hand and adjust tightness to control wearing.
a. Learning: Connect the course video to the head, give the child a completely closed learning environment, solve the child's lack of concentration of the problem, improve the child's academic performance.
b. Game: Connect the PSP game console. You can clearly see the various items on the ground in the game, increasing the fun and realistic effect of the game. Around the world, major manufacturers are scrambling to develop virtual reality games.
Video glasses are an essential part of virtual reality games: they allow you to truly experience the "immersive" feel in a "sealed" environment.
c. Mobile: Connect 3G phones.
No longer have to worry about the Internet mouse can not find, look at relatives and friends of the image blurred unclear.