LCOS Screen Micro Head Mounted Display FPV Goggle Glasses
This is micro head mounted display is a self contained 3V battery operated device, can be used in conjunction with vast variety of Thermal Imaging Observation, Weapon Mountable Devices, or any optical electronic observation devices which have analog Video-Output. HMD-640 can be used as Hand Held, pocket size mini monocular or to be attached to various Head Gears/Helmet Mounts. GSCI may supply unit with optional Fully adjustable, padded Head Gear or Helmet Mount which allow the unit to be flipped-up or quickly detached from the mask.
RGB 720*540 (equal to LCD 1280*960)
Support focus adjustment
Support myopia adjustment to 650 degree
Support presbyopia up to 200 °
1. Video Input: Analog CVBS input (has been removed interlaced, HD display by line after interpolation and 2D / 3D noise reduction).
2. Hight resolution: 1280*960, enjoy the high quality image.
3. Light and small: humalized design, monocular display design, it is safe for users.
4. Support vsion adjustment: not only for myopia, but also for presbyopia people.
5. The definition of the input cable as follows:
White:Positive of CVBS, Negative of CVBS
Industrial video display:
1. human and machine vision engineering research,
2. aeronautical navigation,
3. machine vision imaging,
4. various inspection and testing equipment,
5. tunnel geological marine exploration and use,
6. research institutions and higher education institutions use
Medical video display:
1. dental diagnostic equipment,
2. medical X-ray fluoroscopy imaging,
1. military equipment and equipment,
2. military video (target),
3. laser sight imaging,
4. multi-function individual helmet system (military combat command system),
5. individual night vision system,
6. life-detection video device,
7. handheld detector,
8. Infrared night vision,
9. infrared thermal imager,
10. infrared video surveillance,
11. security monitoring and other devices (high-definition full-color remote viewer, can be connected to various surveillance or thermal camera systems)