200inch High Resolution 3D Helmet Head Mounted Display with HDMI
Head Mount Display is a type of virtual display, also known as a glasses-type display, a portable theater, and a head-mounted display. Because the glasses-type display is shaped like a pair of glasses, and is designed to display video images of audio and video players for large screens, so it is called video glasses. Video glasses were originally military demand and applied to the military. But now, the smart glasses developed so fast as it is widely used in different area.
Yes, support HDMI input
2.6", virtual 200"
60-70(mm), can be adjusted independently for left and right eye
0--500 degree, can be adjusted independently for left and right eye
170 ×57 ×76(mm)
1) With big screen and high resolution display
2) This HMD with 200" virtual screen and 1280*800 resolution offers you clear and exquisite pictures, which makes your watching wonderful.
3) Elaborate design, light and portable structure of the HMD, which enables you to enjoy entertainment and work in whatever poses.
4) Hi-capacity lithium battery (optional) for permanent power supply and convenient usage, which supplies power for 5 consecutive hours, making the user more convenient while traveling
How to Wear:
1. Hold the cabinet and push the top of the forehead-holder forward
2. Align the eyeshade with the lens windows
3. Wear the HMD to your eyes(with your glasses if you have).
4. Pull the forehead-holder back onto your forehead. Encircle the forehead to your hand and adjust tightness to control wearing.