High Resolution 5.8G Wireless Receiver Racing Drones FPV Drone Goggles with 40CH
1. Screen dimensions: 7“ (inches) / 178 mm
2. Screen material: TFT LCD Monitor, LED backlight,
3. Resolution: 1024 x 600 Pixel
4. Contrast: 500:1
5. Holder: tripod thread / sliding insert
7. ISM 5.8 GHz, 40 channel diversity head set
8. Battery: 2S-6S, 7.4V 2600MAH Li battery
9. Weight: ca. 519g
10. Operational temperature: 0 °C ... +50° C
11. 5.8Ghz 40CH diversity head set 12. 7 inch LCD ,1024 x 600 HD resolution 13. HDMI-IN Support 14. One touch auto scan button 15. FOV 72 degree, brightness 500 cd/m2 16. 3X magnifying lense for bigger view
a. 7“ Diversity Monitor Goggle incl. Lithium battery,
b. 2x 5.8GHz receiver antennas,
c. 2x AV out cable
d. 1x headband
1 HDMI input 2 Mini USB input
3 TF (no function) 4 Tripod thread
5 AV IN - Video input 6 AV OUT - Video output
7 3,5 mm earphone socket
Screw the included 5,8GHz antennas on the two connectors placed on the top of the monitor goggle. The power is supplied by the included Lithium battery, pay attention to charge the battery before use. Fix the battery in the elastic band. To use the monitor, push the On/Off button (power) right for 3 seconds.
HDMI - input
Here you can connect an HDMI cable from a video source.
Mini USB input
The monitor has a mini USB input to update the firmware. In case new firmware were released, it will be available in our homepage. NOTE: The USB port is not conceived as a power source.
TF - card slot
The thread for tripod or other monitor holders is on the bottom of the goggle. So it is easier to use.