1080P Video Display Glasses Binocular Head Mounted Display with HDMI
This product connect the devices with HDMI signal and support those signal format like 1080 p, 720 p etc. It has 200" wide virtual screen projection effect which can connect the HD video player (such as Blu-ray DVD, Network Player,STB,Computers), PS3, PS4, X-BOX game products. It’s suitable for people to enjoy the leisure time like watching video, playing games and surfing on the Internet etc. The distance of two lens can be adjusted according to personal pupil distance to promote the use of comfort. It will be the preferred partner of your personal cinema.
|HDMI||Yes, support HDMI input|
|Display Material||TFT LCD|
|Screen Size||2.6", virtual 200"|
|Pupil Distance||60-70(mm), can be adjusted independently for left and right eye|
|Myopia diopter||0--500 degree, can be adjusted independently for left and right eye|
|Size||170 ×57 ×76(mm)|
1. HDMI: Support HDMI input, can connect to all different devices with HDMI output.
2. Hight resolution: 1280*800, enjoy the high quality image.
3. Light and comfortable to wear: humalized design, the headband will not let you feel pressed.
4. 0 transmittance: bring you an immersive visual experience.
5. Support pupil distance adjustment independently.
6. Support myopia diopter adjustment independently.
7. Can switch video between 2D/ 3D format as you like easily.
1). Power on
Plug the USB cable into the power adapter and long press power button for 3 seconds. After turning on the power, the screen shows as following :
2). Connect HDMI
a. Connect the cable of HDMI to the HDMI port of multimedia player (such as the Sony Blu-ray DVD, PS4 and the computers with the HDMI output etc).
b. Start the multimedia player, the multimedia player image will display on this device synchronously. Here is the image of SONY DVD.
3). Power off
Long press power button for 4 seconds to turn power off