Payment & Shipping Terms:
Sony 0.7" Inch 1920 x 1080 Resolution Monocular Micro OLED Display, AV Input Interface Custom For AR Video Glasses
Micro Display technology is a branch of the Display technology field. Although the word "micro-display" has been proposed in recent years, display devices with the characteristics of "micro-display" have long appeared. The original display device with the characteristics of "micro-display" is the helmet suspension micro-CRT with an optical amplification device. As the market evolves, display devices require alternatives to CRT with smaller, lighter, and less power consumption.
In recent years, researchers have developed a number of different micro-display products to meet the requirements of the market. Micro-display module, which can be divided into monocular and binocular, providing high definition display to meet the military quality.
|Number of colors||24bit (16777K)|
(1) The display module can reduce customer development time and cost. It has small volume and can be easily applied to customer product development and design.
(2) Effective Eye Relief: 19.5mm. Eyebox: 8mm.
(3) Number of colors: 24bit (16777K).
(4) Clarity:Coaxial optical design with symmetrical optical design with a full frame of high sharpness.
(5) Weight:The use of hollow structure design,material selection using resin materials,the scheme does not need optical compensation,so do not need to compensate for optical so the total volume will be small.
(7) Volume:There is a short plate at the latitude of the thickness compared to the optical waveguide.
(8) Process:Injection molding and coating.
(9) Easy Use: Plug power supply and input signals, then it will work
(1) The electronic viewfinder of the digital camera / camera
(2) Portable civilian equipment such as micro projector, video glasses, head entertainment equipment, 3D display, game helmet and so on.
(3) Security monitoring, military use: single soldier helmet display, electronic sight, infrared night vision instrument, thermal imaging display, electronic telescope, aircraft helmet, gun sight, life detection visual device.
(4) Medical and industrial applications: man-machine visual engineering research, endoscopy, portable B-ultrasound, vision correction equipment, spectacles, various portable testing equipment
(5) Aero model: aerial, remote control aircraft parameter display system, remote control car video display terminal, etc.
(6) Minerals: coal exploration, metal mineral exploration
Shenzhen Anpo Intelligence Technology Co., Ltd. was established in Shenzhen in the early 2014 and established its own factory (Dongguan Zhiyingshixun Technology Co., Ltd) in Dongguan with a total area of over 1,000 square meters., and the brand "ENMESI" was registered in the same year.
Enmesi is a professional solution provider for smart glasses integrated solutions in the fields of medical, education, industry, security, gaming and audio-visual entertainment. Its main research and development products include integrated solutions for head-mounted displays, 2D/3D intelligent video glasses, FPV aviator video glasses, VR/AR smart glasses, visual training glasses, night vision glasses, and micro display modules. According to the different needs of customers, Enmesi can provide customers with different solutions for smart glasses, providing OEM and ODM services. Enmesi has professional and strong R&D team, mainly providing software and hardware development and product ID & MD. Its products and solutions can be applied to various industries. Since its establishment, Enmesi has always adhered to the principle of “Quality First, Integrity First”. With professional R&D technology, quality assurance and first-class service, the company's business has spread all over the world and has won the trust and good reputation from most of the customers.
Contact Person: Layla