Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Screen Size:||0.32" , Virtual 48"||FOV:||32 Degree|
|Exit Pupil:||10mm||Exit Relief:||20mm|
amoled display module,
micro oled display module
0.32" LCD Binocular Micro Display Module for AR, VR Smart Glasses Display
The microdisplay was came into being to cut down the customer development time and reduce development costs. The display contains a micro-display chip with 2pcs XGA pixel, light source system, high performance optical engine, and the image drive control circuit.
The display module can virtualize a screen equivalent to 48 inches from 2 meters away. It features high quality image with the resolution of 854* 480 pixels, and with a quite small size. Which allows the display can be easily and largely applied to the design of the user in the product development.
The display is mainly designed and used in: military helmet display, military display kit, portable night vision device, medical equipment framing, infrared thermal imager framing, laser sight imaging, soldier night vision system, game helmet, intelligent robot framing, computing imaging, distance education, FPV glasses, AV/VR smart glasses, etc.
|HDMI||can be customized|
The driver board has a CVBS signal interface, a VGA signal interface, and a custom HDMI signal interface.
OEM/ODM for Following Parts
1. can be customized digital RGA interface, AHD analog HD interface, SDI analog HD interface.
2. Superimpose the battery power display icon and monitor the battery power in real time.
3. superimposed crosshair logo, the shape of the crosshair can be drawn as required, the position can be fixed or moved
4. through the serial communication protocol to achieve image brightness contrast adjustment or other functions.
5. can be customized with different specifications of the optical lens system.
It can be used as a display for
1. Military Helmet Display, Military Display Kit, Soldier night vision system
2. Portable night vision device,
3. Medical equipment framing,
4. Infrared thermal imager framing,
5. laser sight imaging, , game helmet,
6. Intelligent robot framing, computing imaging,
7. Distance education,
8. FPV glasses, AV/VR smart glasses, etc.
1. Composite video signal C-VIDEO (N/P system automatic identification)
2. standard VGA signal (640*480 854*480 1024*768 resolution 60HZ refresh rate)
3. Optical system can be customized
4. Brightness and contrast can be adjusted.
Contact Person: Vinan