HD Android 5.1 2D Video Glasses Bluetooth Smart Glasses with Wifi for Movie watching
1. Comfortable VR through two pannels
2. Built-in Android 5.1 operation system
3. Enjoy virtual 98" huge screen with high resolution virtual image at 4 meters away privately
4. Built-in 1800mAh battery up to 3 hours
5. Individual adjustable interpupillary distance and myopia focus.
6. Support bluetooth, connect to your mobile phone for file transferring.
7. Independent dual screen create incredible theater environment.
8. Can be weared with nomal glasses.
|Cortex™-A7 Quad-Core @1.3GHZ|
|Display||2 LCD display, 98" virtual screen (at 2.5- 3.0M distance)|
|Display Material||TFT LCD|
|1800mAh rechargeable Li-battery, 4*450mAh|
|USB cable, charger, manual, eyeshade, nose pads, cleaning tissue|
1. Entertainment, such as music listenning, and video viewing.
2. Teaching, Apps can be download and installed in it for teaching and studying
3. Baby monitoring,
4. Industrial production
5. Equipment maintenance
6. Geological survey, camera,
7. Military applications
8. Personal entertainment and communications.
1. 1* 2D video glasses
2. 1* USB cable,
3. 1* charger(5V, 2A),
4. 1* user manual,
5. 1* glasses bag
6. 1* cleaning cloth
7. 1* bluetooth controller
8. 1* optical lens plate
9. 1* eyeshade
The screenshot of the desktop of the glasses.
Common Problem & Solution
1. Can not boot
● Low battery. Please charge first, then restart.
● System crashes. Long-press the button for 10 seconds to force to shutdown and restart.
● After tried above 2 methods, if still can not boot, please contact us.
2. Chassis Heating
● It is normal that the chassis heats in charging or working, please don’t worry.
3. Battery Duration
● The duration is 3.5-4 hours in theory,and the actual working time is affected by many factors, such as the network conditions, device setting, feature used, battery condition and temperature.
4. Screen Flashing
● It is normal that the screen will flash a short time when restart after screen saver, because during the sleep mode, all core parts in power-saving sleep state, and will flash for seconds when restart. It will turn to normal in seconds.